Renewable Energy Group
Barbados - WREL
- Incorporated in May 2018.
- Acquired PV Solar assets in Barbados and St Lucia.
- Largest independent power producer in Barbados.
- Launched $40m certified green energy bond program in 2018.
- Launched in Jamaica in November 2019.
- In May 2019, WCCs Green Bonds were validated as conforming to the Green Bond Principles by Sustainalytics.
- In June 2019, WCC Green Bonds were certified by the global Climate Bond Initiatives conforming to the Paris accord.
- In October 2019, WCC was the winner of the Best Finance Award at the 2019 Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum.
- Launched new $34m green energy bond fund in 2020.
Ireland/Europe - Viridi Energy
- WCC, Fingleton White and PRG Power have combined their expertise to form a new Energy Supply Company called Viridi Energy Limited.
- Viridi is staffed by its owners who will manage all aspects of Viridi Energy, including fund raising, PV Solar systems design and optimisation, PV Solar construction, maintenance, operation and reporting.